[Spa-L] FW: Available Positions at Spelman College

Peter Mather matherp at ohio.edu
Mon May 10 16:07:56 EDT 2010

FYI, 2nd years!

From: Kim Ferguson [mailto:kfergus2 at capital.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 2:51 PM
Subject: Available Positions at Spelman College

Hello, Everyone!

I am writing to share with you exciting news.  Many of you know that I have
accepted the Dean of Students position at Spelman College, and will start on
June 15, 2010.  There are also three (3) new vacancies at Spelman College
that I hope you will share with friends and colleagues seeking a new
position.  The positions are as follows:

§  Director of Student Life & Engagement

§  Director of Housing & Residence Life

§  Area Director, Housing & Residence Life

Again, please share with friends and colleagues as we are seeking diverse
and highly qualified individuals to join the Spelman family.  Spelman is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.

Hope to talk with you all soon! J

Kimberly M. Ferguson

Associate Dean of Students &

Director of Student Rights and Standards

CapitalUniversity

Division of Student Affairs

1 College and Main
Columbus, Ohio 43209

Office:  (614) 236-6611

866-544-6175 | willyou.capital.edu

Ask.  Think.  Lead

            IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication, along with any attachment(s), is intended only for the
use of the addressee and may contain confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender and destroy the original communication and its attachment(s).