[Ous-lp-rp13] Fwd: EDAD 6010, Response to Answer Question #1 to Angelica Gamon

Samantha Howell samantha.howell at vc-k12.us
Tue Jun 12 10:25:30 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samantha Howell <samantha.howell at vc-k12.us>
Date: Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 10:23 AM
Subject: EDAD 6010, Response to Answer Question #1 to Angelica Gamon
To: "Gamon, Angelica" <angelica.gamon at huntsmen.org>

I think to be a principal, you donned both the mangerial and leadership
skills. I like how you said that to be a leader, you need to show your
staff (peers) what is expected and not just tell them. I really didn't
think of stakeholders as risk takers until I read your response. After
thinking about it, I agree that managers will go above and beyond to
accomplish the tasks that they are given. If they are an effective manager,
I believe they will have good communication skills and be able to
accomplish the tasks they are given.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 6:42 PM, Gamon, Angelica <angelica.gamon at huntsmen.org