[Classclimate-users] Class Climate evaluation system OUTAGE today

Burke, Judy burkej1 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:20:19 EDT 2015

​Lisa- and all -

The work OIT and the vendor is doing WILL NOT delete any surveys that have been created or completed that are currently in the system.  Your surveys that are in the system waiting to go out will remain intact.

The concern we have is that surveys that are currently being generated are throwing errors because the app can't seem to generate the emails/passwords - so it would probably be safest not to create any more until after the 'fix' is complete.

for Kathryn - let me see if we can move the 3:00 start time to 4:00.  I am concerned that the load generated by the OPIE students completing the evals today will hamper the ability within the system to accept the submissions in a timely manner when students complete  them -- I really don't know what will happen --  and I'm so sorry that we've encountered this issue.   I'll update ASAP on changing the time to 4:00.

Judy

Judy Burke
OIT
385 HDL