[Classclimate-users] UPDATE Class Climate evaluation system OUTAGE today

Burke, Judy burkej1 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 14:07:24 EDT 2015

?As requested, we have moved the class climate outage time to 4:00 today.

At 4:00 pm today the class climate application server will be shut down in order for OIT systems administration to execute steps necessary to increase server memory.  Following that, we will prepare the database for required maintenance tasks by the vendor.  The application will remain down and unavailable until approximately noon tomorrow, 4/15/2015.

I hope this helps -- thanks for your patience.

Judy

Judy Burke
OIT
385 HDL