[Classclimate-users] changing instructor

Sheets, Cheri sheetsc at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 18 16:35:27 EDT 2013

I already spoke with Amy about this, but thought it might be helpful to share my process:

1.       Make sure the person is listed as a user in your subunit.

2.       Go to Display Courses - generate the display for the current period.

3.       Click on the edit icon beside the course you wish to change.

4.       Click the button under "Further report recipients (secondary instructors)"

5.       Once that button is clicked, you can then find your person in the massive drop down menu.

6.       You must click "Add" for this person to be listed as a secondary instructor.

7.       Click ok.

8.       You should see a "yes" listed under the Secondary Instructors column for the course.

Cheri Sheets, BSVC
Geological Sciences
740 593-1101
sheetsc at ohio.edu