[Classclimate-users] changing instructor

Chiasson, Wayne chiasson at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 18 17:01:47 EDT 2013

Hi Amy,

You can change the instructor of record, but I believe that this can only be done once you have generated a survey. Once you have your surveys generated, follow these steps:

 *   Select the Display surveys on the left hand panel
 *   Filter the list to show the classes
 *   Click on the course which will bring up Survey Details
 *   In the Actions area, select "Assign survey to substitute instructor"
 *   Select the new instructor from the list (must be added in previously)
 *   If asked about Copy Course or Move Course, select move if you don't want it appearing with the original instructor

Hope this helps,
Wayne

---------------------------------------
Wayne Chiasson