[Classclimate-users] changing instructor

Scanlan, Thomas scanlant at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 18 16:21:56 EDT 2013

Hi Amy,

yes.  It's easy.

Go to the subunit page.  under the column labeled "CO"  Click on the number that is in the row of the instructor who is currently listed for the course.  In the next screen, click on the green pencil to edit the course.   Then in the next screen, make the necessary change.

Tom

Thomas Scanlan, Ph D.
Associate Dean
College of Arts and Sciences