[Aphio-L] Appalachian Behavioral Health (ABH)- Quarter Long Project

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:37:24 EDT 2010

Hey guys!
   There are *9* spots left for ABH for this quarter.  Email us to grab one
of these spots.  For those of you who couldn't attend chapter- here is what
this project is all about.
  Appalachian Behavioral Health is an in-patient hospital for people dealing
with mental diseases. (No, this is not Shutter Island, Athens Edition.)

What the ABH is looking for us to do is hang out with patients in their
living units to give them a sense of normalcy once a week. Wednesdays *
3:30-5:30*. (you will be doing it all quarter) Email us by TOMORROW EVENING
if you would like to do this quarterly project so we can let the ABH know
how many people will be coming.

*Additionally, *y*ou can come the volunteer orientation if you are not sure
if you want to do it or not.  *We understand that many people do not fully
understand that population of people, partially due to the stigmas that
surround them (and movies like Shutter Island.).  Its super cool and fun so
come check it out!!

for the love of service,
  Gaby & Kris

--