[Aphio-L] SERVICE HOURS- Actives only!

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:44:42 EDT 2010

Hey *ACTIVES*.
   We need your service hours by  *SUNDAY*, 4/18.  If we don't receive your
hours by then, we will assume that you did none and you will be *
deactivated.*

HOURS FROM LAST QUARTER ARE BACK ON THE WEBSITE. Click year long service and
they should pop up.  The only reason your hours would not be up are because
of 1 of the 2 following reasons:
   1)It was a quarter long service commitment (that means you, ATCO bowlers.
Just send us what days you were there, please.)
   2) No sign in was ever turned in.

Please send us any outstanding sign ins you have so none of your bro's get
deactivated.  WHAT WE DO NOT WANT: A sign in with just your name because you
know you were there.

*Outside hours:* please send us how many you are counting, where they are
from, and a contact person at the place that you volunteered.

Thanks guys, have a great week!

Gaby & Kris
--
Gaby Swisher