[Aphio-L] Relay Website! IMPORTANT!

Aphio Relay aphiorelay4life at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:24:56 EDT 2010

I hope everyone is having a wonderful tuesday :)

so we all saw my slides last night and know that i'm clearly not capable of
putting a good link up,
but this one should work!

https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/TRR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10OH/422622734?pg=tfind&fr_id=23472

Once you get to the website, do the following:
1. Enter your team name:  Alpha Phi Omega
2.Click 'Search for Team'
3.There should be one option in the search results, it will say Team name:
Alpha Phi Omega and captain: Susan Breitenbach
4. Click 'Join' all the way to the right.
5. Click 'Sign up now' and you can make a donation if you want to, but its
not mandatory.

If you have not already registered, you will press 'new member,' and should
be able to do the rest on your own.
I recommend looking through this site, and making a personal page, just
because this is the way a lot of you will be
raising money for our team!

If anyone has questions, let me know!

--
Relay-Phi-O!