[UC1000] Workshops Begin Tomorrow

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:16:54 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please remember that beginning tomorrow, 10/7, I will offer two “Reading a DARS” workshops. These will be tomorrow from 10:00-11:30AM in 356 Baker Center and on Thursday, 10/9, from 1:30-3:00PM in 229 Baker Center. I’ll review how to read DARS and will highlight similarities in DARS across colleges. Please come with your DARS-related questions. I’ll be glad to answer and explain.

Also, in text week I’ll offer general “Advising Prep” workshops on Tuesday, 10/14, from 10:00-11:30AM in 233 Baker Center and on Thursday, 10/6, from 1:30-3:00PM in 233 Baker Center. These will be catch-all sessions, so please bring any and all advising-related questions. No question is too big or too small. I want you to feel confident and comfortable as we begin advising season, so please make a point of joining me for the workshops as you are able.

If you come, please bring a laptop or tablet if you can. This will allow me to personalize the training to your needs by helping you pull up the DARS about which you have questions.

Until Tomorrow,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University