[UC1000] Makeup Advisor Training

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 12 13:52:55 EDT 2013

Dear Advising Colleagues,

Thanks to all of you who attended the makeup advisor training this morning. As always, I enjoyed the conversations we had about advising.

I will offer a final makeup advisor training next Friday, 9/20, from 9:00AM until 11:00AM in 301E Alden Library. This is in the Faculty Commons. Please plan to join me if you can. I have a lot of great information and several important ideas to share, so both veteran and novice advisors will benefit.

All the Best,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University