[UC1000] Makeup Advisor Training: Additional Session

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 5 16:31:40 EDT 2013

Dear Advising Colleagues,

I thoroughly enjoyed the makeup advisor training I hosted yesterday. Thanks to everyone who was able to attend. The next makeup session will be held on Thursday, 9/12, from 9:00 until 11:00 AM in 301U Baker Center.

I understand that many people, particularly members of the Residential Housing staff, will not be able to attend the next makeup session and am very willing to add another time. So please suggest possible dates/times and I'll work one into my schedule. I am introducing new ideas about advising, so even veteran advisors will benefit.

I look forward to learning the additional times that will work for folks.

Sincerely,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University