[TSMA-L] TSMA Meeting Tomorrow!

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 5 15:57:53 EDT 2010

 Just a reminder to everyone,

TSMA will be having our first meeting of the quarter tomorrow, April 6th at 6pm in RTV 027. Free Pizza and drinks will be provided.

Topics for discussion:

T-shirts
Social
Allocation of funds
Officer Recruitment
April 23 tour discussion
Guest speaker selection

Although TSMA does encourage socialization and activity with your peers and classmates outside of the classroom setting, as a retraction from my last email TSMA will not be affiliated with a "Bar Shuffle or Pub Crawl." TSMA is an organization based on professionalism and academic advancement, neither of these can be achieved through an event of the "Crawl or Shuffle" categories.

Regards,

Matt Bange
TSMA President