[TSMA-L] TSMA Meeting Tuesday April 13th

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 9 00:29:54 EDT 2010

Hey everybody,

For the 25ish that attended this week's TSMA meeting, thank you for attending and making it a great opening to the quarter. To all of those unable to make it, attached is this week's minutes that kind of summarizes what we talked about.

Those who spoke to me after the meeting about officer positions or increased involvement, look for an additional email from me.

Don't forget to come to the meeting next week, Tuesday April 13th in RTV 027 at 6pm. As always refreshments will be provided. It is unclear whether or not we will have a guest speaker but there will be a meeting regardless to keep updated on events.

Cheers,

Matt Bange
TSMA President