[TSMA-L] TSMA Meeting April 6th

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 1 16:10:55 EDT 2010

Welcome back everyone!

I hope that everyone's break went safe and well. This quarter's first meeting is scheduled for next Tuesday April 6th at 6pm. I'm very excited about this quarter, there are a lot of events and ideas that need to be discussed to make this quarter great!

The tentative discussion topics will be as follows:

Social/Shuffle

TSMA T-Shirts

Allocation of Funds

Officer Recruitment for '10 - '11

Guest Speaker selection

April 23 Tour Discussion

***As always, free refreshments will be provided. If anyone has suggestions for a different kind of pizza or refreshment please notify me***

As you can see there are a considerable amount of events proposed, we just need to get the ball rolling. I also would like to regretfully inform you all that Tyler has stepped down from his roll as President of TSMA to concentrate more on academia. He will remain involved but not to the degree he has been. I will be assuming his roll as President for the final quarter of this year.

Make sure to enjoy the weather this weekend!

Cheers,

Matt Bange
TSMA President