[Tribeta-L] Tri-Beta Meeting 2/18/14

Wallace, Chelsea cw203810 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 16 16:41:13 EST 2014

?Tri Beta members,

We will be having a social in place of our meeting time. However, we will be meeting at the Life Sciences building 1st floor break room at 7:30pm in order to go over a few things. If you are interested in Relay for Life we will need your money by the meeting on Tuesday in order to register in time so we can participate. The cost for registration is 10.00 per person. Also, we will need to know who is interested in attending the Tri Beta convention at the university of Findlay and who is presenting.

In summary,

1. Meeting at LSB in 1st floor break room at 7:30pm

2. 10.00 are due for registration for Relay for Life. Registration deadline is the 19th.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see you all for ice skating.

Chelsea