[Tribeta-L] Ohio Up Close volunteer

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 14 19:02:48 EST 2014

Hi all,

I am bit concerned about less enthusiastic commitment toward Ohio Uo Close, which can be used for your service requirement.  So far, only one student replied indicating her participation in Ohio Up Close.  I hope more members or members to be to step up.  Please come to Irvine Hall 159 at 11:50 am next Monday.

Thank you.

Dr. T