[Tribeta-L] Service Project

Wallace, Chelsea cw203810 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 13 09:55:20 EST 2014

?Dear Tri-Beta members,

I am contacting you in regards to our service project choice. It seems that many of you were interested in Athens Beautification Day and Relay for Life. As an organization, we would like to attempt both since Beautification Day isn't until near the end of the semester. In order to do Relay for Life, we need commitment from those members interested. For our booth at RFL, we will most likely be selling coffee to raise money. The deadline to register as far as I know is February 19th and the cost will be $10.00 a person. The deadline is the day after our meeting, which is why we need to get a head start. So for the next meeting, please think if you would like to do this for sure. There are a few things I need you to do:

1. Send me a quick email if you want to do the Relay for Life.

2. For the Feb. 18th meeting, please bring 10.00 for registration for Relay For Life.

If you change your mind before the next meeting and decide you want to participate, just bring your 10.00 for registration. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Hope your ready for some ice skating next week!

Chelsea