[Tribeta-L] Tracking talk tonight and Relay of Life registration

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 19 10:25:34 EST 2014

Dear all,

Tonight, OU Wildlife club will host a guest speaker, Joe, Letsche.  He will talk about tacking animal footprints.  The talk will start at 8 pm in Porter 100.

Chelsea will register for Relay for Life around lunch time.  So, keep an eye on an email from her.  The deadline for the registration is TODAY.

The dates of Ohio Up Close:

3/14/14 (Friday): Irvine 159
3/21/14 (Friday): Irvine 199
3/28/14 (Friday): Irvine 159
4/11/14 (Friday): Irvine 199
4/25/14 (Friday): Irvine 199

I need you from 11:50 am till 12:45 pm to have conversations with high school seniors who have been admitted by OU and their families.  Tell them about your experience at OU and answer questions they have.

You would get free Avalanche Pizza and pops.

You would get one of service requirements checked off if you participates in two of OHIO Up Close this semester.

Please email me if you can help with the dates when you can participate.

Best,

Dr. T