[Tribeta-L] TriBeta Meeting 3/26

Venetos, Alexandra av861109 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 24 15:36:32 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

We are going to be having a meeting this Tuesday, March 26th at 8:00pm in Grover W255. We are going to be holding elections and will have refreshments. Also, if you are interested in participating in Athens Beautification Day with us as a service event, then go to www.athensbday2013.eventbrite.com<http://www.athensbday2013.eventbrite.com> to register. I have already created a TriBeta group, so on the drop down box you should be able to select it. Sorry that you each have to register individually, there is no way that I can register us as an organization. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Hope to see you all at the meeting!

Alex Venetos
Vice-President TriBeta
av861109 at ohio.edu