[Tribeta-L] Ohio Up Close this Saturday

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 21 20:57:22 EDT 2013

First of all, I want to thank Elizabeth Evans, Brendon Marein and Kane Osstifin for committing to come to Ohio Up Close this Saturday.

It will be in 245 Walter (not 159 Irvine Hall).  Please come to the room by 11:15 am.

I need a couple more participants for Q&A.  Please email me if you can spare one hour on Saturday (or go directly to Walter 245 on Saturday).  It should end by noon.  Below is my email sent to the biological sciences faculty.

Since it will be Saturday, no pizza lunch will be provided.  Sorry.   But your participation will be counted toward your membership requirements.

Dr. T

Dear all,

The third Ohio Up Close will be this Saturday.  It will be in 245 Walter Hall, and our academic information session will start at 10:45 and end around 12 pm. We are expecting 24 students and their families (at least 66 people).

Matt will deliver the information session this Saturday.  Thank you, Matt.

Since this is on Saturday, we will not do our conversation over Avalanche pizza.  I asked several Tri-Beta members to join Matt for Q & A.

It would be great if you can drop by the session between 11: 15 and noon this Saturday.

Their interests are:

Biological Sciences: 6
Pre-professional: 7
Pre-PT: 8