[Tribeta-L] Convention Results!

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 24 15:44:01 EDT 2013

Congrats to everyone who participated in the TriBeta Convention this weekend! Our chapter won an award for having the most presenters and two of our members won individual awards. Congrats to our PR coordinator, Beth Clowes for winning first place and congrats to our treasurer Emily Naylor for taking second! We are so proud of them! Thanks to everyone else who presented and who went for moral support. Many thanks to Dr. Tanda for driving and coordinating the event!

See you all on Tuesday!

Patty