[Tribeta-L] FW: Faculty Dinner and T-Shirts

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 10 12:15:37 EDT 2012

From: "Maykut, John" <jm971007 at ohio.edu<mailto:jm971007 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:41:06 -0400
To: Soichi Tanda <tanda at ohio.edu<mailto:tanda at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Faculty Dinner and T-Shirts

Hello Tri-Beta,

Next Tuesday, April 17th, at 7:30pm we will be having our Annual Faculty Dinner at Lui Lui Restaurant. This is a great event and I hope alll of you can attend. If you are planning on going, I need you to RSVP me (John Maykut jm971007 at ohio.edu<mailto:jm971007 at ohio.edu>) by this Thursday that way we can make proper reservations. Also, if you'd like to pick up your Tri-Beta T-Shirt, they will be available tonight (Tuesday April 10th) at the top of Baker Center in the Honors Collegium Room from 8:00pm-8:30pm. Just a reminder, the T-Shirts are $15.

Cheers,

John