[Tribeta-L] service project --- tree planting

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 10 14:52:21 EDT 2012

Hi all,

There is an opportunity to fulfill the service requirement. See below.  If you want to participate in a field trip on Sunday.  Please contact Stephanie Miller.

Everyone is welcome to plant trees on Saturday on the Ridges.

Soichi

Hello 300 Tree Pledge members and others!

Don't forget about our events this weekend!

The Ridges
Saturday April 14th at 1-2 pm
Meet at the front of the Kennedy Museum and bring gloves.
Trees will be supplied, bring shovels if available.

Field trip to plant trees
Sunday April 15th 10am
Meet at Irvine Hall Bricks

Please email me by Friday if you plan to attend the Sunday event and need transportation, space is limited.

Also, check out the below links to videos about tree planting:

See you soon and thanks for your support and enthusiasm!

You tube tree planting with dibble bar : ODNR dibble bar planting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUzeruQT8xE

You tube fruit tree planting video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIKWP3Geptg&feature=related

Stephanie Miller