[Tribeta-L] Ohio Up Close tomorrow

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:28:40 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Thank you for those how helped me last Friday.

I need volunteers for Ohio Up Close tomorrow (4/6).  Over 35 students registered for this week's Ohio Up Close.  I need 5+ volunteers.

I need you around noon in 199 Irvine Hall, not 159, a big med school lecture hall next to the Bricks.  Talk to admitted students about your experience and Bobcat's spirit. I hope to lure most of them to OU next fall.  Free Avalanche pizzas and pops.  It will end at 1 pm.

Please email me (tanda at ohio.edu<mailto:tanda at ohio.edu>) if you are coming.  Or simply show up tomorrow in 199 Irvine Hall.

Participation (twice) in Ohio Up Close will be counted for the service requirement toward your membership.

Thank you very much.

Dr. T