[Tribeta-L] Helping the Athens County Humane Society

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 3 07:24:09 EST 2011

Hi all,

This announcement came to my inbox from Karen Mammone to help dogs and cats who were  left alone.  Please collect loose changes in your room and buy the heart  for $1.

Thanks,

Soichi

Hi everyone,
The pre-vet club is sponsoring the Athens County Humane Society's "Have a Heart Fundraiser" to support local cats and dogs during the month of February.  They are selling hearts in Baker Center this Friday, Feb. 4th, for $1 each from 10am-6pm.  You can then put your name, the name of someone else or your pet's name (or whatever you want) on the heart. They will collect them and the hearts will be hung on the club bulletin board in Irvine. The board in on the right just as you enter the main building from the lobby. There are already 5 hearts there so check it out!  If don't have time to stop by Baker you can also ask me, Karen Mammone, in Irvine 058 or e-mail me at mammone at ohio.edu and I can sell you a dollar heart. We will be selling hearts for the entire month of February but we are selling them fast so to ensure you get one please go to Baker on Friday and say hi to the pre-vet majors and support their efforts or you can contact me directly by stopping by my office of e-mailing me. All proceeds go to the ACHS's two main programs: spay/neuter and adoptions in Athens County.
Thanks,
Karen =^..^=