[Tribeta-L] TriBeta Social

Gordon, Alexander ag307908 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 7 19:35:28 EST 2011

 Hey guys

The winter TriBeta social is tomorrow, Feb 8.  We will be meeting at 7:30pm instead of 8 at our normal meeting place, Grover E218, to eat pizza and take care of some administrative things.  At 8pm we are going ice skating at the open skate at bird arena, you should bring your student ids in order to get in for free.
As far as the administrative stuff goes, we are still collecting the dues ($10/quarter) and it will also be the only meeting to collect tshirt deposits ($10) in order to get them in time for the end of the quarter.
Also there will be a list at the meeting to invite biology faculty to the TriBeta faculty dinner that's at the end of the quarter.  So you should think about who you'd like to invite.

Hope to see everyone there

Alex Gordon
TriBeta President