[Tribeta-L] No meeting

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:35:03 EST 2010

 Tri-Beta members,

This email is just to clarify things since our meeting schedule was a little missed up due to the poor weather last week. There is no meeting tonight, and I assume that everyone received an email from Nyssa regarding the dinner with the professors. Please reply to her as soon as possible so we can inform the restaurant about how many people will be attending. I encourage several of you to go. I went last year and found it to be a rather enjoyable experience.

Thanks,

Parker