[Tribeta-L] Dinner Feb. 23rd

Nyssa Adams na180606 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:51:44 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

We will be having a dinner next week at Toscano's restaurant (4 Depot St. -
behind the plaza with Lui Lui's & Time Warner Cable). It will be next
Tuesday, Feb. 23rd at 7pm (NOT 8pm as usual!). We will be inviting some cool
professors from the BIOS department so everyone can have a chance to meet
some of their favorite professors outside of class. Everyone who went last
year had a blast so hopefully all of you will be able to make it!

If you plan on attending, please RSVP to me (na180606 at gmail.com) by THIS
SATURDAY (Feb. 20th) with your name and dinner order! Here is a link to
their menu: http://www.toscanos.net/appetizer.php. Just let me know what you
would like to order and I will place all the orders in advance so we won't
have to wait so long for food when we get there!

I hope to see everyone there next Tuesday! (Even if you have an exam the
next morning maybe you can get some hints out of one of your profs ;) )

Thanks!

Nyssa

--
Nyssa Adams