[Tribeta-L] First Meeting Tuesday

Ashley Salter as820706 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 9 13:35:42 EST 2009

Welcome back!  I hope you had a wonderful break and are getting
acclimated with your classes okay.  Tribeta meetings will start next
Tuesday, the 13th of January at 8 PM in Grover W255 (which is the same
room the meetings were in last quarter). We will continue having
meetings every other Tuesday at 8 PM in Grover W255 for the entire
quarter unless notified. We will be passing out the T-shirts, so
please come prepared with your money.  Shirts are going for $12.  If
at all possible try to bring exact change or a check.  We will also be
discussing various events we have planned for the quarter.  It should
be a fun quarter so I hope to see you Tuesday at 8PM.

Ashley Salter
Tribeta
President