[Tribeta-L] TriBeta Nature Walk

Natalie S Boydston NB397205 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 6 22:59:22 EST 2009

Hello fellow nature lovers,

Please mark your calendars! The TriBeta winter nature hike will be on
Feb. 21 from 1PM-6PM.  We will be heading up (by vans) to Old Man's
Cave, which is about 40 minutes away. I am hoping to get some
geologists, some birders and some plant people involved. If you have
any other ideas or any professors you'd like to invite let me know!
It should be a rockin' time (get it rocks, caves haha... sorry)
Anyway, please come and invite anyone interested, Please let me know
if you plan to come at least a few days (a week is preferred) before
the hike or sooner so that I can make sure there is enough
transportation. I will let you know more details as they come about.

Also the Buckeye Forest Council is having this super cool hike in the
Hocking Hills to a clear cut forest area(not so super cool). So if
you would be interested in attending this hike let me know and I will
forward any information when I get it, we could probably do some car
pooling and such. I believe it is going to be in February as well.

I hope to get some emails soon  filled with excitement about the
hike :) Have a good rest of the first week!

Natalie Boydston
nb397205 at ohio.edu