[Tribeta-L] events

Ashley Salter AS820706 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 21 13:31:05 EST 2009

Just a little update on TriBeta events.

Next Tuesday, January 27th we will be having a social event instead of
a meeting.  We will meet at Bird Arena at 8PM for open skate. TriBeta
will cover your rental fee so all you need to bring is your student ID
and don't forget to wear high socks!  We will not be bringing the T-
Shirts next Tuesday; however, if you would like to pick them up you
can come to the officers meeting in the front room on February 3rd at
8 PM with exact change or a check for $12.  Also, Relay for Life Teams
are starting to form and we are looking for a co-captain to help out
with those duties (helping with fundraising, set up, sign-ups, etc.),
so if you are interested in helping out with that let me know.

Have a good rest of the week,
Ashley
Triebeta President
as820706 at ohio.edu