[Tribeta-L] Reminder

Ashley Salter as820706 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:17:21 EST 2009

Reminder!

I need to know if you are planning on going to the formal dinner on
Thursday, March 5th at 7 PM.  And please feel free to suggest any
professors that you would like to attend.  I need to know numbers by
Tuesday.

Sorry to say, we didn't get enough people interested in the Wheelchair
rugby to make a team.

Also, if you have not picked up your T-shirt you need to come by the
officers meeting which is this Tuesday at 8 PM in the Honors room
across from the Front room in Baker Center.  Bring $12 or a check.

Have a good week,
Ashley Salter
Tribeta President
as820706 at ohio.edu