[Tribeta-L] TriBeta Nature Hike

Natalie S Boydston nb397205 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 15 13:50:10 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I hope everybody's quarter is going well.

Next Saturday is the nature hike from 1pm-6pm. For now lets plan on
meeting in the Walter parking lot at 12:45 pm, I still need to give
parking services a call to see if anything is going on that day. I
will let you know if we switch meeting places.  This will be a pretty
relaxed hike, just taking in the beauty of the caves.  Since its
parent's weekend your parents are totally invited.

Note that Old Man's Cave does have lots of steps so anyone with bad
knees may want to be extra careful. If there are enough people who
are worried about the steps we can always head to Ash Cave first
which is a much smoother hike.

Please send me an email soon if you plan on coming so that I can make
sure we have enough transportation.

Natalie Boydston
nb397205 at ohio.edu