[Studentsenatemaster-l] Wednesday Talking Trash Event FREE PIZZA

Mathes, Benjamin bm471311 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:16:25 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

The Voinovich School has an upcoming event to discuss recycling practices at OU that I wanted to share!

On Wednesday, April 15th from 12-2pm come to Baker Center Room 242 and enjoy FREE AVALANCHE PIZZA while discussing waste and recycling issues on campus. We'll informally chat about topics like: Does OHIO provide enough access to recycling services? How can recycling services be improved? How can we get more students to donate/recycle furniture at Move OUT? All these issues and more will be discussed while you dig into FREE pizza from Avalanche. Invite your hungry friends and spread the word @OHIOzerowaste #ohiotalkingtrash! All Ohio University Students are welcome! Questions? Contact Ben at bm471311 at ohio.edu.

Ben Mathes
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College '16
Ohio University Student Senate Governmental Affairs Commissioner
Voinovich Undergraduate Research Scholar

Phone: (+1) 614-598-9288