[Studentsenatemaster-l] 4/9 UPDATES - Please Read

Koenig, Madison mk400810 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 9 10:01:46 EDT 2015

Slight change to the schedule! We're doing self-defense from 3:30-5 at the Athens Public Library so people from Rural Women's Health Recovery Program and My Sister's Place can attend.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SIDELINE SUPPORT, PLEASE EMAIL CHRIS CALDWELL AD CALDWELC1 at OHIO.EDU

Madison Koenig
(513) 236 9226
mk400810 at ohio.edu<mailto:mk400810 at ohio.edu>
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College - English Literature '15
Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Student Senate - Women's Affairs Commissioner
Sphere Undergraduate Literary Magazine - Managing Editor