[Studentsenatemaster-l] Apology

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 6 10:31:45 EDT 2014

For the members of Student Senate:

I want to convey a sincere apology to all Student Senate members for my unintentional implication of you in my Pro-Palestine video. I understand my mistake in identifying myself as president and what this has caused for the body. I am truly concerned by any harassment or stress this aspect of the video has caused for any member or any students that are engaged with student senate.

I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone today, to air all anxieties, and to continue the great work we have already been able to achieve- even while in the midst of backlash I imposed on the student senate with my title as president.

Sincerely,

Megan Marzec?