[Studentsenatemaster-l] Meeting Tomorrow!

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:47:27 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon Senate,

Due to recent events many people have expressed concerns and stress over all that has been happening.

Everyone on the body is encouraged to express their opinions on the matter, in a peaceful manner.

I would encourage all members of this body to come tomorrow (Saturday, September 6th) from 12PM-2PM in the Student Senate office to come to an understanding as a community, by working through our concerns so that we can chart a path forward.

Hopefully, this will help the body air things out internally.

After this meeting I would encourage the body to regroup and focus on what the goals of Senate are.

For example: working as Commissions toward campaigns that benefit the student body.

Student Senate needs to move as a whole toward what our ultimate goals are.

Again, I hope that everyone on this body will be able to attend tomorrow.

Please let me know if you have any concerns, comments or questions.  Feel free to email, text or call me.

Best,

Rose?

Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Education Abroad
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: CSLC
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Vice President: ACTION
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu