[Studentsenatemaster-l] Resolutions for Wednesday

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:26:22 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!

I'm emailing you all to remind you to check the public Drive for this week's resolutions. Please read over them and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxz_sVuEjAp8YWdKTEhZQldHY2s&usp=sharing

Additionally, due to the fact that the Rules and Procedures were virtually unreadable due to a combination of formatting irregularities and typos, I have included a reformatted and updated copy in the Drive as well. It reflects all recent policy changes. If you notice any further mistakes, I would appreciate you letting me know.

Thank you for your time.

Charlotte Klimovich