[Studentsenatemaster-l] Bystander Intervention Trainings

Koenig, Madison mk400810 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 21 09:32:34 EDT 2014

Hi Senate folks!

Interested in learning more about bystander intervention before Halloween? Want to know what to do if you see someone in trouble? Come to any of the workshops being offered this week by the Better Bystanders group!

There will be workshops starting at 7pm tonight, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week, and at the same time on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week. All of these trainings will be held in Ellis 116. See the attached flyer for more information.

I've gone through this training before, and it's incredibly helpful. There's plenty of room to ask questions without being judged, and Bystander Intervention skills are great to have no matter who you are. I can answer most questions you have about these trainings, but there's also contact information for the Better Bystanders group on the flyer.

Madison Koenig
(513) 236 9226
mk400810 at ohio.edu<mailto:mk400810 at ohio.edu>
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College - English Literature '15
Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Student Senate - Women's Affairs Commissioner
Sphere Undergraduate Literary Magazine - Managing Editor