[Studentsenatemaster-l] Budget Committee Proxy

Haskins, Jacob jh867112 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:35:54 EDT 2014

I will be out of town tomorrow for the Student Senate General Body Meeting as well as the Budget Committee Meeting. I was wondering if someone would be willing to proxy for me for the budget meeting, I do not need a proxy for the GBM because I am not a voting member.

If you are able to proxy for the budget meeting please contact me and thank you in advance.

Jacob Haskins
Patton College of Education Mild to Moderate Educational Needs
Vice Commissioner of Residence Life Student Senate
Chair of Student Worker Committee
2nd floor RA Cady Hall
P100157315 jh867112 at ohio.edu
7404567030