[Stars] (no subject)

Chokan, Emily ec214208 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 11:59:34 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that this Thursday we'll be guest speakers for a COMS 1100 class: Communication Between Cultures. It is from 12-1:20 in RTEC 215. The professor Nathaniel Simmons would like us to share information about our org, how to get involved, last year's Halloween campaign, as well as this years'. I'll be putting together a powerpoint and printing off flyers. As of now it's me, Laura, and Keith who are available to attend, but if anyone else is free at that time and would like to join us please let me know! The more the merrier. Doesn't matter if you're a new or old member, all are welcomed! This is a great opportunity to spread our name and message and to recruit some new members.

If you're interested e-mail me at ec214208 at ohio.edu<mailto:ec214208 at ohio.edu> or my number is 440-328-5890

Have a great day!

Emily Chokan