[Stars] STARS 2012 Poster Campaign Released 1 of 2

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:50:29 EDT 2012

Good Evening STARS,
The Poster Campaign Committee (Chaired by Vice-President Taylor See and
Paris) has officially completed and released the 2012 "We're a Culture Not
a Costume" Campaign. Last year, the "We're a Culture Not a Costume"
Campaign received more than 63 MILLION views and sparked a global
conversation on racial insensitive costumes, as well as hundreds if not
thousands of requests to reprint. This year the poster campaign has tried
to address the same issue in a similar but different way and
answer criticism from last year's campaign. Thank you to Poster Campaign
Committee, the models and the STARS member who contributed ideas and time
to this years campaign. Attached are the new posters (This will take 2
emails due to their size).

*PLEASE make one of these you social media (e.g. facebook, etc). profile
pictures.* Also *share and like* them wherever you see them to increase
their exposure. (and if you havent follow us on twitter @OU_STARS, and
facebook :http://www.facebook.com/oustars)

Thanks again and CONGRATS STARS on a new Campaign.

Have a wonderful Friday!
--
Keith Hawkins
President of STARS