[Stars] MEETING TONIGHT

Lanier, Olivia ol173610 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 15 09:46:38 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder that there will be a STARS meeting tonight at 5 pm in Baker 341. Hopefully, a guest speaker will be coming in today to talk at the meeting. We also will be voting on the subhead for the Halloween poster campaign. These are the two options:

1. "You wear the costume for one night. I wear the stigma for life."

2. "When this is all that the world thinks of you, it's (just) not funny." (if this one wins, we will be voting on whether or not to keep "just" in the quote)

If you cannot make it to the meeting tonight, feel free to email me back with your vote!

Hope to see you there!

Olivia