[Spa-L] Fwd: Graduate Student Summer Internship Opportunity

Sarah Pankratz sarahvpankratz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:55:52 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *McKay, Matthew William*
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2013
Subject: Graduate Student Summer Internship Opportunity
To: Commission for Student Involvement <commission4 at lyris.acpa.nche.edu>

 Greetings Commission!

 I wanted to pass along some information about an exciting summer
internship opportunity here at Indiana University - Purdue University
Indianapolis (IUPUI).

 The Division for Student Life is launching a summer internship program for
graduate students. If you know of any graduate students that are currently
looking for some summer experience in Student Life at a premier urban
institution, please have them check out the website below:

 http://life.iupui.edu/

 We have internship opportunities in the following areas: Leadership,
Student Activities, Civic Engagement, Campus Center, and Health and
Wellness.

 Thanks!

 Matthew McKay
Assistant Director for Student Activities

---

You are currently subscribed to commission4 as:
sarahvpankratz at gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'sarahvpankratz at gmail.com');>
.

To unsubscribe click here:
https://members.myacpa.org/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/person/ListServ.html

--

Sarah Pankratz

Graduate Assistant
Learning Community Programs
www.ohio.edu/learningcommunities
213 Lindley Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
440-320-1906
sp229606 at ohio.edu
The best student-centered learning experience in America