[Spa-L] SPA Weekly Announcements

Harp, Sara sh616811 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:06:46 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!

Please remember that our general body meeting has been moved to this Thursday, the 14th from 12:00-1:00 p.m. in Baker 226. We will be hosting members of Student Senate who will be discussing hot topics on campus and the student perspective of the profession. In addition, we will be announcing a vacancy on the SPA Exec. Board, so anyone interested in stepping up into a leadership position should attend this weeks meeting!

The Spring Fling date Doodle with be closing this Thursday at 5:00. PLEASE provide your feedback to help make this event a success! Time is also running out to sign up for Relay for Life. If interested please contact Patricia Riley.

Have a wonderful week!

Sara Harp

Sara A. Harp

Advisor to Women's Panhellenic Association

Advisor to the GCC Programming Council

Campus Involvement Center

Baker University Center, 330b

1 Ohio University