[Spa-L] 2nd years - job opportunities in the sunny South

Mather, Peter matherp at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 9 16:52:41 EST 2012

The Office of Residence Life at Belmont University is seeking applicants for multiple Residence Director positions. Candidates interested in speaking to a Residence Life professional about this opportunity are invited to inquire about an online informational chat by emailing Stephanie Matias (stephanie.matias at belmont.edu<mailto:stephanie.matias at belmont.edu>). This online informational chat will give potential candidates the chance to ask questions/gain information about Belmont University and the Office of Residence Life, in order to get a better sense of whether an RD position at Belmont may be right for them.

Belmont University is located in an urban setting in the heart of Music City in Nashville, TN. Belmont University is a four year private Christian institution with a student population of over 6,000 students that come to us from all over the country.  Belmont has experienced a significant amount of growth over the last few years in programs on campus as well as student enrollment.  Residence Life continues to grow as well.  We are in the midst of an intensive building period, and have spent over $150 million dollars constructing 7 new residence halls over the past 10 years.  Currently, we are scheduled to open another new 295-bed suite style facility in the fall of 2012. To view a little more information about the Residence Director position and Belmont University, please visit our website at http://www.belmont.edu/reslife.

Preferably, these online informational chats should be scheduled for sometime in January/early February.

Peter C Mather, PhD
Associate Professor
Coordinator, Higher Education and Student Affairs
Ohio University
313C McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701

Ph:  740.593.4454