[Spa-L] FW: Position Announcement: Arizona State University

Mather, Peter matherp at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 13 16:57:41 EST 2012

Here you go, 2nd years.
-Pete

From: Robert Budach [mailto:Robert.Budach at asu.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 1:49 PM
To: rbudach at asu.edu
Subject: Position Announcement: Arizona State University

Good Afternoon Friends & Colleagues,

            It is my pleasure to announce the posting of the Community Coordinator (Job Posting #27739) and the Assistant Community Coordinator (Job Posting #27713) positions on the Arizona State University Human Resources website (www.asu.edu/asujobs<http://www.asu.edu/asujobs>).  We will be interviewing for both of these positions this year at The Placement Exchange in Phoenix, but also offer the option of phone interviews for candidates unable to attend.  Instructions on how to apply are included in the attachments below.  We hope to see you in Phoenix for The Placement Exchange!  Please forward this email through any appropriate graduate program channels that is most relevant to students who might be pursuing employment or a career in student affairs.

ASU University Housing Vision Statement

We will be a global leader in University Student Housing-building dynamic, innovative and inclusive Residential Colleges that foster academic and personal success, empower students to create social value and lasting impact, facilitate connection to the broader community and support individual student persistence.

Standard Statement

Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 70,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.  For more information on The New American University model please visit the following website: http://newamericanuniversity.asu.edu/

Should you have any questions on our positions please do not hesitate to contact me at the information provided below:

Respectfully,

Rob Budach

Robert Budach
Coordinator, Sr