[Spa-L] SPA Social Tomorrow!

Odunaiya, Atinuke ao317705 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 14 16:57:12 EDT 2011

Good Evening Everyone!

This is just a friendly reminder (or announcement for some) that SPA is having a barbecue tomorrow (Thursday September 15th, 2011)  at 530pm!

The event is BYOM (bring your own meat).  This means bring whatever you would like us to grill for you and we will provide buns, chips, drinks, plates, and napkins!

Also, if you would like you can bring a side or dessert to share.  This is not required, so please come and get ready  to have fun, eat, and really get to know your colleagues!

The social will be at South Side Park at the ridges and I have pasted the directions below.

We really do hope to see all 1st and 2nd years there!

Directions:

>From the roundabout (moving away from campus), take the first right onto DAIRY LANE

Proceed straight for close to  half a mile and take the next right onto SOUTH PARK DRIVE

The park is to your IMMEDIATE LEFT

Also: here are directions from google maps  from the CONVOCATION CENTER  Hope this is plenty of help!

[http://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/markers2/icon_greenA.png]
The Convocation Center
Athens, OH 45701

        1. Head north toward W Green Dr